- Is Erring Necessarily Human?
- A Conversation with God on Interpretation
- The Author of Hebrews vs. the Kenotic Arians
- Incarnational Deicide (via Char)
- A Defense of Kenotic Arians (They Don’t Exist)
- Satire Against the Kenotic Arians
- Did Jesus Fear (Philosophically considered)
- Jesus perfectly representing God.
- Jesus perfectly representing Man.
- An Incarnational Model of Scripture (one, two, three, four, five, six, seven)
- Why Reformed Kenoticism is wrong (Damian)
- Son of God Language and Christology (Mem on Carson)
- Compatibility of Nature of God and Humans