Mind you I don?t agree with lots of the stuff in these
posts. Some of them raise good questions via the verse usage but draw very bad
conclusions, some of them are way long while others deal with the topic only
tangentially. Indeed, some of these may skillfully be used against me (the
audacity!) I link them merely to provoke thought and not as an endorsement. If they prove Rebecca’s point or not, either way I’ll continue my backslide into the TTLB backalley.
- Doubting depravity.
- Universalism takes a peek at depravity
- Rejecting depravity because of rejecting legalism
- The Helplessness of Humanity
- Theological Problems with Change
- Sovereignty of God…just for fun.
- Ipod with color screens (HT: Gizmodo)
- Cheap refurbished laptops. I?ve seen them and they work as
good as new.