The internet is chockfull of both the good and the bad. The good being that I am on it and the bad being that so is everyone else. In light of my extreme humility, here’s a collection of satire: since most people today don’t know what that is, I have provided a link to the internet’s inerrant repository of knowledge. No, not my site: Wikipedia.
This post will function as a series holding page for all other satire I’ve posted on the site. These things, after all, need a place to live without seeming legitimate.
- The Elderly: The Final Solution
- ANA Culture
- Temple Prostitution For Today (Not Mine)
- We Can Be Angels
- Natural Physical Resurrection
- Worship on Mountains
- Jesus Upset About Santa
- Christ Died For Paul
- A Conversation on Interpretation
- The True and Perfect Word
- Calvin Resurrected (Not Mine)
- Calvinism Illustrated
- Logic is Logic (Not Mine)