The Bible teaches that God, in all three persons, knows everything. Nothing exists outside of his knowledge. Nothing is fuzzy for God. He knows everything that is, was, and will be.
- God knows everything of old (Isaiah 46:9-10)
- God is greater than our internal selves; He KNOWS everything! (1 John 3:20)
- God knows our words BEFORE we speak them (Psalm 139:4)
Indeed, every person of the trinity knows everything.
- The Father knows us down to our smallest details (Matthew 10:29-30)
- The Son knows everyone’s hearts (Acts 1:24) and thoughts (Luke 6:8)
- The Spirit knows everything that God knows! (1 Corinthians 2:10–12)
Our triune God even knows what would have happened if people were in different situations or made different choices!
- God knew people would betray David if David decided to stay where he was—so David left! (1 Sam 23:11-13)
- Jesus knew that the people of Sodom would have repented if they saw the miracles Jesus had done (Matthew 11:21)
Rejoice! God is never taken by surprise! Not at our world, our situations, our in-actions, our emotions, or our choices if things were different. Our Triune God knows it all!