It is one thing to know everything. It is quite another to know what to do with knowledge. It is infinitely better to know what the right thing is to do with any given knowledge. This is called being wise. Our God, in all three persons, is wise. This is what Scripture says:
- God is the only one who is completely and all-encompassing wise (Romans 16:27)
God’s wisdom is seen in all three persons as He rightly acts to save people.
- God is the only wise god in that he is our savior (Jude 1:25)
- Christ Himself is the power and wisdom of God in that he died for us(1 Cor 1:24, 30)
- The Holy Spirit is the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that the church grows to the full stature of Christ the head (Eph 1:17; Col 1:19)
We can only know true wisdom by going to the Lord Himself and therefore equip each other with that wisdom:
- In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom (Col 2:3)
- Teaching one another in all wisdom (Col. 3:16)
Much more can be said than has been said but take comfort in knowing that our God uses his knowledge to do the absolute right thing for His glory and for the good of His people.