This will serve as the series home for my posts on Hell.
- Philosophical Responses to the Denial of Hell (Hell? Oh!)
- An examination of Sheol in the Old Testament (What the Sheol?)
- An examination of Gehenna, Hades (etc.) in the New Testament (Get the Gehenna Out of Here?)
- A theological response to Christian deniers of the doctrine of Hell (Hell? No?)
- Several broad theological reasons we should hold to the doctrine of Hell (Hell? Yeah.)
- Unanswered questions that I don’t think should force us to lose this doctrine. (What About Hell I Don’t Know)
- A partial retraction: Gehenna is not a garbage dump or a place to burn cadavers (Ah, Gehenna: Rey Didn’t Start That Fire) but it is still the place I mentioned where people were sacrificed to Molech.