- Best of the Biblical Studies Carnival as well as 2007’s first Biblical Studies Carnival which includes my post on Genesis 6â€”which surprised me since I don’t think I submitted there but still leaves me exceedingly grateful.
- Jeremy has the Christian Carnival up at his site so go check it out.
- I posted some weird existential thing that is percolating into a real post in my own head when I’m not thinking about work (or a second job). The post was sparked by a discussion over at a small faith.
- A useless-but-cute link of a cat licking your monitor with due props given to The Write Jerry
- Doug talks about stirring up the coffee pot for links and a discussion ensues. He links to the Pyromaniacs which currently has a series of posts and counter-comments plus a warning from their head fire starter.
- Here’s a series on expository sermons (which I have thus far only skimmed). Haddon Robinson has a good book called Biblical Preaching which I plan to put a review up in the future.
- Lingamish exposes some stuff with Technorati in a pretty funny yet interesting post. Also, I am not sure if I announced this or not, but if not here it is.