Christian Carnival 282 is up at Tiffany’s Fathom Deep. My post on theological words that get overused (and you can even find comments over at Theologica as people come up with more oft-(ab)used words. Posts that caught my eye are as follows:
- Annoying Christian Cliches is in the same vein as my own post.
- Christians are domestic terrorists.
- Obama on Muslim and Christian Nations.
- The Top Ten most influential authors
- And this wasn’t in the Carnival but it annoyed me enough that it should’ve been so that I could link to it: Don’t Take Your iPod to Church where he decries electronic Bibles and admits that he may be overshooting his point. I’d say. The man has apparently never been in a situation where his study Bible is one version (NASB) the congreation is using another version (KJV) and it is in Spanish (Reina Valera). You’ll be reaching for your electronic Bible real quick then!
Past Christian Carnivals can be found right here on the Bible Archive.