This post serves as a repository of my local church series
- Why is the local church is important? This post touches on most of the earlier articles in the sublist below but expands on most of them.
- What can we assume to know about the church?
- Are there any unspoken assumptions about the church?
- Why assume anything about the church?
- What is the goal of the church?
- What is the work of the church?
- What does the local church look like?
- What is this about the local leadership in community?
- Does a failing local church still count?
- Are there any examples of failing yet actual local churches?
- Interlude Discussion: So what about para-church organizations?
- What is Rey suggesting regarding the local church?
- Deacons in the local church
- Does the local church need small (or large) groups?
- What does church discipline look like in the local church?
Scott’s Church Basics Guest Blogging
- What is the ekklesia?
- What does all that mean?
- What are we fighting?
- How do we fight it?
- What do we have?