Christian Carnival 289 is up at Jeremy’s site, Parableman and due to birthdays, visitors, magazine craziness and life-in-general, I totally snoozed on it and didn’t submit, much less write, anything. I also have to make sure to kick you to my personal archive of Christian Carnival posts here on the Bible Archive.
Things that caught my eye (that I may or may not agree with):
- A post about Christians and Yoga
- Psalm 151: a comparison
- Jeremy’s post commenting on Jollyblogger’s the Sins of Sodom
- A genius discovery in new directions on Pooh studies. Seriously, brilliant. (Thanks Jeremy for including this and the following 2 in the carnival–they weren’t submitted but well worth the read).
- Why Calvin is more Biblical than some Calvinists
- “It was All God”: Pride or Humility?