I’m going to steal Rebecca’s idea and do a Round the Sphere post. I’ve been pretty busy lately due to a magazine redesign,
getting acclimated to a â€œnewâ€ assembly (I’ve preached there quite a bit and
it’s also my wife’s home assembly) since we moved out of NYC. I’ve also been
running around meeting new doctors and all that fun stuff you do after you move
and boxes are half empty. These links might be from within this weekâ€”they might
not. So here is some stuff that tickled either my funny bone, my gray matter, or my heart.
- Jeremy tells his Moniker Origin story: why â€œParablemanâ€
- Rebecca has a sumariquote* from the Westminster Larger
Catechism (Q32 — 35; which always cracked me up since it sounds so
- Doug asks how do you worship
- Messy Christian moves on. ::Raises glass::
- Mike on choice, evil, God’s Sovereignty and Gandalf.
- ThirstyTheologian on makes a thirst-quenching point…
- Shane points out Ten Things Not in the Bible (Like there is
no book of Hezekiah).
- Dan Edelen on discernment and
leaning too heavily on Christian heroes
- Kristen sees â€œDid God kill Jesusâ€ as an oversimplification
*su-ma?ri-quote (s?-mÃ¢?r?-kw?t) n. 1.a summarized quotation 2. a paraphrase which is partial